Remote Consultations via phone/video
According to CMS, telehealth, telemedicine, and related terms generally refer to the exchange of medical information from one site to another through electronic communication to improve a patient’s health.
We do not need to see you in person to help you! Your providers is a practitioner of the whole system of Traditional Chinese Medicine, not just acupuncture. Did you know that Chinese Medicine includes:
- Chinese Dietary Therapy
- Chinese Herbal Formulas
- Acupressure Meridian Massage Instruction
- Moxa Therapy
- Guided Meditation
- Wu Ming Qigong: Are gentle movements designed to increase energy and promote health. Clinks on following link to learn more. #1 Benefits of Wu Ming Qigong #2″Dragon’s Way QiGong Instructor.” Dr. Dawn R. Gifford
- Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) Health Education Seminars
We’re excited to be developing multiple tools to help you remotely. Telemedicine appointments may last 15-30 minutes. During that time we will listen to your concerns, if we are using video conferencing we may look at areas of your body including your tongue to make a Chinese medicine diagnosis. Depending on your concerns we may use the following tools to help you:
- Guide you in meditation
- Instruct you on at home exercises, acupressure points, meridian massages
- Discuss dietary recommendations
- Instruct you on cooking specific recommended foods like bone broths, congee, herb infused teas and soups
- Create a customized herbal prescription for you and instruct you on how to take it
- Discuss Qi Gong (mind, breath and physiological exercises).
Many conditions can be helped via our telemedicine platform. Chinese herbal medicine has been around for thousands of years and offers natural, herbal solutions for most conditions. Consider scheduling an appointment for stress, anxiety, pain, sleeplessness, digestive disorders, cold and flu symptoms and more.
Health Products, Supplies And Herbal Formulas Can Be Mailed To The Address We Have On File Or Optional Curb Side Pick Up Can Be Arranged.
Berlin, Maryland 21811
OFFICE HOURS BY APPOINTMENT
Disclaimer: The information contained in this site is not intended to diagnose, treat, or intervene in any medical condition. The circumstances of each patient are different. Treatment is offered only after an appropriate medical consultation and assessment. Outcomes are never guaranteed. Individual results may vary. ©Acupuncture Acupuncture LLC