Remote Consultations via phone/video
According to CMS, telehealth, telemedicine, and related terms generally refer to the exchange of medical information from one site to another through electronic communication to improve a patient’s health.
HOW CAN WE HELP
We do not need to see you in person to help you! Your providers is a practitioner of the whole system of Traditional Chinese Medicine, not just acupuncture. Did you know that Chinese Medicine includes:
- Chinese Dietary Therapy
- Chinese Herbal Formulas
- Acupressure Meridian Massage Instruction
- Moxa Therapy
- Guided Meditation
- Wu Ming Qigong: Are gentle movements designed to increase energy and promote health. Clinks on following link to learn more. #1 Benefits of Wu Ming Qigong #2″Dragon’s Way QiGong Instructor.” Dr. Dawn R. Gifford
- Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) Health Education Seminars
WHAT DOES A TELE- MEDICINE SESSION LOOK LIKE
We’re excited to be developing multiple tools to help you remotely. Telemedicine appointments may last 15-30 minutes. During that time we will listen to your concerns, if we are using video conferencing we may look at areas of your body including your tongue to make a Chinese medicine diagnosis. Depending on your concerns we may use the following tools to help you:
- Guide you in meditation
- Instruct you on at home exercises, acupressure points, meridian massages
- Discuss dietary recommendations
- Instruct you on cooking specific recommended foods like bone broths, congee, herb infused teas and soups
- Create a customized herbal prescription for you and instruct you on how to take it
- Discuss Qi Gong (mind, breath and physiological exercises).
WE CAN HELP
Many conditions can be helped via our telemedicine platform. Chinese herbal medicine has been around for thousands of years and offers natural, herbal solutions for most conditions. Consider scheduling an appointment for stress, anxiety, pain, sleeplessness, digestive disorders, cold and flu symptoms and more.